The Babylon Pack introduces Hammurabi as the leader of Babylon. The Babylon civilization excels at Science, as well as Government and Infrastructure. Also included is the new Heroes and Legends game mode, two Unique Improvements (The Mahavihara and The Trading Dome), six new City-States, and 24 New Great People.
New “Heroes and Legends” Game Mode
- An optional, specialized game mode with exclusive rule changes.
- Recruit legendary characters to your flag and achieve new heights of prosperity, innovation, and military might.
- New Heroes can be discovered through the Heroic Tales City Project or through exploration and city-state diplomacy.
- Every Hero has one or more unique abilities based on their historic and/or mythic deeds.
- Weave together fact and myth to create new narratives, triumphs, and legends for your civilizations.
- Heroes have a finite Lifespan and expire after a certain number of turns, but can be recalled using Faith to aid your cause once more.
- The first time a Hero dies or expires, they leave behind two Heroic Relic Great Works: an Epic and a symbolic object. These relics can aid their civilization throughout the rest of the game. Monuments can display these items in two new Heroic Relic slots.
Additional New Content
- 24 New Great People - including the poet Rumi (Writer), the cultural anthropologist Margaret Mead (Scientist), and the Egyptian architect Imhotep (Engineer).
- 6 New City-States - including one of each type: Cultural, Industrial, Militaristic, Religious, Scientific, and Trade.
- 2 Unique Improvements unlocked by new City-States:
- The Mahavihara is built by the Nalanda city-state and provides additional Science and Housing. It also gives bonus Faith for every adjacent Holy Site and bonus Science for every adjacent Campus. The Mahavihara unlocks a random Technology the first time it is constructed and must be built on flat land not adjacent to another Mahavihara.
- The Trading Dome is built by the Samarkand city-state and provides additional Gold, plus further bonus Gold for every adjacent luxury resource. International Trade Routes sent from cities with Trading Domes generate increased Gold for each dome. Cannot be built adjacent to another Trading Dome.
Get the game and the expansions
Civilization VI is required to play add-on content and some features of the New Frontier Pass require either the Gathering Storm or Rise and Fall expansion to work.
Continue your quest to build your greatest empire with the Civilization VI - New Frontier Pass, featuring eight new civilizations and nine new leaders, and a variety of new gameplay content, including six new game modes. Delivering six DLC packs on a bimonthly basis from May 2020 to March 2021.